[Academic-discuss] Question about graduation cords

Pam Estes Brewer brewer_pe at mercer.edu
Tue Nov 18 17:41:16 UTC 2014

Hi all-

The student members of Mercer's STC chapter asked me if STC awards cords for graduation.  STC does not at this time.  I was very interested in this idea because many clubs, honor societies, etc. give their students cords to celebrate graduation, and I would love to make this available for our student members.  If STC were to make cords available for order by chapters, do you know if we have limitations?  Where they might order them?  I would appreciate any information.

Best!
Pam

Pam Estes Brewer, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Technical Communication
Mercer University School of Engineering
U.S. 478.301.4146
Brewer_pe at mercer.edu<mailto:Brewer_pe at mercer.edu>

Manager, STC Academic SIG