[Academic-discuss] Question about graduation cords

Katie bush kathryn.bush at ymail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:20:30 UTC 2014

Pam,

As a student member approaching graduation, I'd be delighted to wear STC cords.  I definitely support this effort and hope someone has information about places to order these.  It would make sense to make it so you could order them through STC international like the presidents pins.  I'm not sure if that would be possible, but it's a thought.

Katie Bush