[Academic-discuss] Last Call for Proposals--ProComm 2015 in Limerick

George Hayhoe HAYHOE_G at mercer.edu
Thu Jan 15 00:16:55 UTC 2015

Last Call!
ProComm 2015 and the IEEE Professional Communication Society wish you the best in the new year!
DEADLINE:  January 15, 2015!
Please remember to submit your proposed paper, workshop, or panel for this year's ProComm 2015 gathering in Limerick, Ireland! With the theme of “Ceangail 2.0” (Connections 2.0), we will meet July 12-15, 2015 to share ideas about the connections and intersections of scientific, technical, engineering, and professional communication innovations from the world over. We invite you to submit proposals for papers, panels, and short workshops.
Conference website: http://pcs.ieee.org/procomm2015/
Proposal portal:  https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/PROCOMM2015/<https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/PROCOMM2015/>
Society website: http://pcs.ieee.org<http://pcs.ieee.org/>
Please feel free to repost or share this announcement to any interested parties.