[Academic-discuss] International Student Collaborations

Pam Estes Brewer brewer_pe at mercer.edu
Wed Jul 13 20:00:17 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues:

I am interested in establishing some ongoing student collaborations with international colleagues.  For example, this fall semester (Sept. to November), I am teaching two international classes in which my students will be learning how to establish successful remote teams internationally.  They will work with students from other nations to increase their competency in virtual teaming and international communication.  If you have any interest, I would be glad to provide more details.  In the past, I have collaborated with colleagues in Taiwan, China, India, British Columbia, and more.

Best wishes!
Pam

Pam Estes Brewer, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Director, Master of Science in Technical Communication Management
Department of Technical Communication/ Mercer University School of Engineering
U.S. 478.301.4146
Brewer_pe at mercer.edu<mailto:Brewer_pe at mercer.edu>