[Academic-discuss] International Student Collaborations

Daria Patrie daria.patrie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 21:22:44 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm not sure if you're seeking instructors or students.

I'm currently about half way through the Technical Communications
certification at Simon Fraser University (distance education).

I also hold a creative writing MA in English from the University of
Manitoba and work in IT at the University of Manitoba where about 1/3
of my job is technical writing.

I live and work in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

Would I be of use to you?

Daria Patrie
daria.patrie at gmail.com
204-261-9773