[Academic-discuss] Student Volunteers at STC Summit

Henschel, Sally sally.henschel at mwsu.edu
Thu Apr 26 20:10:48 UTC 2018

Beth,
This seems a good idea. Be sure to check with Elaine to see if there is any reason the SIG cannot spend funds in this manner.

The first criteria would be that they agree to attend the Summit. Perhaps have the membership dated to begin at that time.

Beyond that criteria, perhaps a letter of application explaining why they want to become a member of STC and attend the Summit.

Sally