[Academic-discuss] Student Volunteers at STC Summit

Pam Estes Brewer brewer_pe at mercer.edu
Fri Apr 27 13:11:10 UTC 2018

I think this is a good idea and agree with Sally’s suggestions.  I also want to give a shout out to Beth for serving as manager and encourage others to step up for leadership roles in the SIG.  STC is a great place for students to make their first connections into the field, and the Academic SIG is a great place for building bridges between education and industry.

Best!
Pam

Pam Estes Brewer, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Director MS in Technical Communication Management
Department of Technical Communication
School of Engineering
Mercer University
Brewer_pe at mercer.edu<mailto:Brewer_pe at mercer.edu>