[Idl-announce] IDL SIG Announces 2015 Scholarship Program

Robert Hershenow robt at rdhcommunications.com
Wed Jan 28 16:38:10 UTC 2015

>From Sylvia Miller, IDL SIG Scholarships Manager:

Are you a student enrolled in Instructional Design-related courses, or do
you know someone who is? Then consider applying for or sharing information
about our 2015 scholarships. For the ninth consecutive year, the IDL SIG-a
special interest group of STC-is offering two scholarships for two top
Master's/Ph.D. students. Applicants must be taking courses at the graduate
level.

These scholarships were created to assist students who are pursuing a
graduate degree in a field related to Instructional Design. Students
applying for this scholarship are expected to be able to demonstrate their
focus on topics related to Instructional Design through their academic
studies, current jobs, graduate program, or special projects.

The IDL SIG scholarship awards this year are $750 for the top candidate and
$500 for the runner-up. The Scholarship Committee evaluates applicants'
academic records and potential for contributing to the Instructional Design
profession. To be eligible for a scholarship, you must be:

 - Enrolled in a Master's/Ph.D. degree program in the Instructional Design
field.

 - Pursuing a career as an Instructional Designer (or related occupation).

 - Taking courses at the graduate level.

We are now accepting applications for the 2015 scholarships. To learn more
about the requirements and download the application form, go to

http://www.stcidlsig.org/scholarships/college-student-scholarships/

While you're there, you'll want to read our Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQs)!

The deadline for submission of all materials is Wednesday, March 11, 2015.
Winners will be notified sometime in April. All winners will be published in
the IDL SIG quarterly newsletter.

Please direct questions to scholarship at stcidlsig.org.