[Idl-announce] STC IDL SIG website is up! Re: Our IDL SIG website is temporarily down for the server migration

Viqui Dill viqui.dill at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:50:24 UTC 2017

Thank you to everyone for hanging in there with us. Our website is back up
and stronger than before.

Check it out and consider registering for the webinar on Thursday
http://www.stcidlsig.org/february-16-2017-test-tell-elearning-webinar-mary-whalen-sojoodi/

Many thanks to Kobla for a clean transition 😁

*Viqui Dill*

viqui.dill at gmail.com
540.303.0323
facebook.com/Viqui.Dill <https://www.facebook.com/Viqui.Dill>