[Idl-announce] looking for "Old" IDL SIG brochure

Mellissa Ruryk mruryk at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 12 00:46:17 UTC 2017

Does anyone (past co-managers?  PR team leads? Anyone?)  have a copy of the STC IDL SIG brochure from the past – in soft copy if you have it, but if you don’t, I’d be just about the same amount of ecstatic…

When I was assistant co-manager, I redid the brochure for the Summit in 2014 (I think) but I can’t find the original. I’m applying for an editing job, and this would be the perfect piece of sample work.

I would so appreciate it if you could find a copy and send it to me. As I said, if you have to, scan and email a pdf, that would be great too.

I’ve attached the most recent copy in case that jogs your memory 😉

TIA

Mellissa