[Idl-announce] Quarterly call for content for the IDL SIG Newsletter!

Kelly Smith KellyMJSmith at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:25:56 UTC 2020

Hi, all!

This is the quarterly call for content for the upcoming IDL SIG newsletter.

*The deadline to submit articles for the next issue is June 2, 2020.*

The newsletter will be published on our website on June 30.

As you may have seen in our Q1 newsletter
<http://www.stcidlsig.org/letter-from-the-editor-q1-2020/>, we will have a
new managing editor starting with the next edition, Paul Scott. Paul has
been a technical writer for over 20 years. He works as a freelance writer
and consultant in Silicon Valley, working with tech and biotech clients.
You may have seen his recent article
<http://www.stcidlsig.org/5-rules-to-help-you-when-working-from-home/> for
us on the blog.

Please send all articles to: Newsletter at stcidlsig.org before June 2. Please
also copy paul at matrixinfoservice.com as he is still in the process of
taking over the newsletter email address.

Thanks for everything!
--
Kelly Smith