[Idl-announce] STC SoCenTx Mini-Conference - Full Schedule Announced!

Jennifer Shumate jennifer.m.shumate at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:27:08 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

I am thrilled to announce that we have finalized the schedule for our
second annual spring mini-conference! Due to the current coronavirus
pandemic, this year's conference will be virtual. That good news is that
means you don't have to be in Texas to join us!

Join us on April 18 for a day of education sessions! See below for the full
schedule.

8:30 - 8:50 am - Welcome and opening remarks
9:00 - 9:50 am - Single Sourcing with Microsoft Word and SharePoint,
presented by Jose Valdes
10:00 - 10:50 am - Build a Better Checklist for Your Communication Tasks,
presented by Kelly Shrank
11:00 - 11:50 am - Cognitive Aspects of Usability, Design, and Context,
presented by Kirk St. Amant
12:00 - 12:50 pm - Lunch and virtual networking
1:00 - 1:50 pm - Top 10 Mistakes Content Professional Make When Looking for
Work, presented by Jack Molisani
2:00 - 2:50 pm - Volunteer to Prevent Burnout, presented by Shrie Spangler
3:00 - 3:30 pm - Closing remarks

For the full session descriptions or to register, please visit us here:
https://stc-socentx.org/stc-socentx-2020-miniconference/

Hope to see you there!

Jennifer Shumate
Treasurer, STC South Central Texas chapter