[Idl-announce] INVITATION: Policies & Procedures Virtual Open House

Marcia Shannon mstewartshannon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 13:23:50 UTC 2020

This is a great way to learn more about the P & P SIG.
--
Marcia Shannon, CPTC
STC Instructional Design & Learning SIG Manager

Policies and Procedures SIG Virtual Open House

The P&P SIG is hosting a virtual Open House on March 24, from 12:00 – 1:00
PM (EDT). All STC members are welcome! Please share this email with your
friends and colleagues from other STC communities.

Join us and meet the SIG leaders, hear about the SIG’s plans for 2020 and
the Summit, and learn about volunteer opportunities. There will also be
time to offer your suggestions and ask questions. We want to hear from
you.

To register:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stc-pp-sig-virtual-open-house-tickets-96691963265

The link will take you to our Eventbrite site where you can register for
the webinar. Once you register you will receive a confirmation and the
GoToMeeting link to the webinar.

A recording of this webinar will be available , but you must register for
this webinar to receive it.

"See" you at the Open House.

Ann Marie Queeney
Policies & Procedures SIG Manager