[Idl-discuss] FW: Employment Opportunity

Cindy Pao cindy at paofamily.com
Mon Nov 3 01:34:28 UTC 2014

All,

Please find attached another job opportunity.

Sincerely,

Cindy Pao

Associate Fellow

Co-Manager, IDL SIG

Immediate Past President, Houston Chapter

CAC Outreach Team Lead

Distinguished Community Service Award Committee Chair

"I own an accordion. I used to own two of them, but one was destroyed when I
accidentally left it outside for about eighteen months. This will definitely
void your accordion warranty." Dave Barry 2014 Calendar