[Idl-discuss] Invitation to TE-SIG Webinar

Preeti Mathur p_mathur at att.net
Thu Sep 18 02:05:55 UTC 2014

Here is an invitation from TE-SIG:

The TE SIG would like to invite IDL members to be our guest at our September 25 quarterly webinar, “Editing Training Materials.”  The webinar is scheduled from 12:00 – 1:00 PM EDT.  Lori Meyer, TE and IDL SIG member, will discuss the opportunities and challenges involved with editing training materials.

For registration information:  www.stc-techedit.org/tiki-calendar.php

Thank you,

Ann Marie Queeney
STC TE SIG Quarterly Meeting and Program Manager

Preeti
Preeti Mathur
Prefix Communication: Technical Training & Documentation Services
Society for Technical Communication (STC): Co-Manager, IDL-SIG
651-402-8491 (m)
651-483-0793 (h)