[Idl-discuss] [Idl-announce] Invitation to TE-SIG Webinar

Kit Brown-Hoekstra kit.brown at comgenesis.com
Mon Sep 22 03:07:38 UTC 2014

Love seeing the two SIGs working together!

Regards,

Kit Brown-Hoekstra

Principal, Comgenesis, LLC

PO Box 621265

Littleton, CO 80162 USA

+1 720.542.3075 (office)

+1 303.243.4452 (cell)

GMT-7 (Mountain time zone) November to March; GMT-6, March to November

US Daylight Saving time starts 9 March; Europe Daylight Saving Time starts 30 March

Practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty.

Coauthor with Brenda Huettner and Char James-Tanny of Managing Virtual Teams: Getting the Most from Wikis, Blogs, and Other Collaborative Tools. (available from Amazon.com)