[Idl-discuss] Webinar 09/17: How to Design Documentation with Users in Mind by David Dick

Rebecca Huehls rebecca.huehls at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 02:14:38 UTC 2015

I'm interested in this webinar and the topic of users' mental models in
general, but have a conflict. I don't see info about whether a download is
available after the event, so I'm wondering if anyone on the list knows.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Rebecca Huehls
Comet Dog Studio
Fun, friendly, stellar writing — focused on technology
www.CometDogStudio.com
317-255-3460