[Idl-discuss] Webinar 09/17: How to Design Documentation with Users in Mind by David Dick

Robert Hershenow rdhersh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 17:24:25 UTC 2015

Hi Rebecca,

Generally we record our IDL SIG webinars, and I assume this one will not be
an exception. However, we are still in the process of figuring out how we
want to offer those recordings to our members and/or the general public. As
a result none are viewable yet, but we hope to make them available before
very long.

I realize that answer probably doesn't help you at all, but it's all I've
got.

By the way, your Comet Dog website is very nicely done... Hey Everybody go
look at Rebecca's website: www.CometDogStudio.com

Best,

Robert Hershenow
IDL SIG Co-Manager (with Mellissa Ruryk)
manager at stcidlsig.org