[Idl-discuss] Kirkpatrick or Fitzpatrick Model of Evaluation?

Phylise Banner pbanner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:01:21 UTC 2016

The Kirkpatrick Model is used to measure the effectiveness of a training
intervention.

Have a look!

http://www.kirkpatrickpartners.com/OurPhilosophy/TheKirkpatrickModel

--
Phylise H. Banner
Instructional Strategist

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always
long to return.