[Idl-discuss] Kirkpatrick or Fitzpatrick Model of Evaluation?

Rebecca Huehls rebecca.huehls at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 14:28:48 UTC 2016

There's the four-step Kirkpatrick model, but also this widely used textbook
coauthored by Jody Fitzpatrick:
http://catalogue.pearsoned.co.uk/catalog/academic/product/0,1144,0321077067,00.html

My hunch is the author meant Kirkpatrick

Good luck with the interview!

Rebecca Huehls
Comet Dog Studio
Fun, friendly, stellar writing — focused on technology
www.CometDogStudio.com
317-255-3460