[Idl-discuss] Our IDL SIG website is temporarily down for the server migration

Viqui Dill viqui.dill at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 23:08:06 UTC 2017

Good question. The migration is more than just our site, it's all the SIG
hosted sites and maybe a few more.

Kobla's email said we should have the sites up this evening. Since I work
in IT, I'm aware that a migration can run into some unknown unknowns and
I'm prepared to be patient if we have to wait a bit.

Let's all be patient and let the master perform his magic ❤

*Viqui Dill*

viqui.dill at gmail.com
540.303.0323
facebook.com/Viqui.Dill <https://www.facebook.com/Viqui.Dill>