[Idl-discuss] Call for submissions for the next IDL SIG newsletter

Viqui Dill viqui.dill at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 20:52:06 UTC 2018

Hey IDL friends! See this call for submissions from our new newsletter
manager, Kelly Smith.

Hello, everyone.

I am the new managing editor of the IDL SIG newsletter, *IDeaL: Design for
Learning*. I took over from Crista Mohammed at this year’s Summit.

I am inviting you all to send me articles for the September 2018 issue. We
need:

·        Feature articles

·        Meet an IDL Practitioner articles

·        Book reviews

·        SIG news

We’d also like to welcome new members, so if you are new, please send me a
short biography. Tell us why you joined and what you hope to get out of
belonging to the SIG.

In addition, co-managers and secretary, please remember to submit your
regular articles.

*The deadline to submit articles is the 5th week of the quarter – July 29
to August 4.*

Thank you, and I look forward to working with all of you!

Kelly Smith

*Viqui Dill, proud IDL SIG volunteer *

viqui.dill at gmail.com
540.303.0323