[Idl-discuss] Call for submissions for the next IDL SIG newsletter

Kelly Smith KellyMJSmith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:11:28 UTC 2018

Hello, everyone.

This is a call for submissions to the IDL SIG newsletter, IDeaL: Design for
Learning.

I am inviting you all to send me articles for the Q4 2018 issue. We need:

·        Feature articles

·        Meet an IDL Practitioner articles

·        Book reviews

·        SIG news

We’d also like to welcome new members, so if you are new, please send me a
short biography. Tell us why you joined and what you hope to get out of
belonging to the SIG.

In addition, co-managers and secretary, please remember to submit your
regular articles.

The deadline to submit articles is the 5th week of the quarter – October 29
to November 3. (NOT October 1-6 as mentioned previously.)

Thank you and I look forward to working with all of you!

Kelly Smith,