[Idl-discuss] Hurricane! Rescheduling "Can You Hear Me Now?" to October 18

Viqui Dill viqui.dill at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 19:07:07 UTC 2018

Hello IDL friends!

As you know, Hurricane Michael is headed for Georgia, right over the head
of tomorrow's speaker, Jennifer Goode.

We have decided to reschedule the webinar for next *Thursday, October 18*.
We're keeping the same time, 10:30 am Pacific / 11:30 am Mountain / 12:30
pm Central / 1:30 pm Eastern.

We apologize for the trouble this surely will cause and thank you for your
understanding and patience. We are prepared to offer refunds wherever
needed. Just let us know.

And again, let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

*Viqui Dill, STC IDL Programs volunteer*

viqui.dill at gmail.com
540.303.0323
facebook.com/Viqui.Dill <https://www.facebook.com/Viqui.Dill>
@viqui_dill <https://twitter.com/viqui_dill>