[Idl-discuss] Reminder! IDL Newsletter articles due by Nov. 3

Kelly Smith Kelly.Smith at dart.biz
Thu Oct 25 17:55:03 UTC 2018

Hello, everyone.

This is a reminder that all submissions to the IDL SIG newsletter, IDeaL: Design for Learning, are due November 3!

I am inviting you all to submit articles for the Q4 2018 issue. We need:

·               Feature articles

·               Meet an IDL Practitioner articles

·               Book reviews

·               SIG news

We'd also like to welcome new members, so if you are new to the IDL SIG, please send me a short biography. Tell us why you joined and what you hope to get out of belonging to the SIG.

In addition, co-managers and secretary, please remember to submit your regular articles.

The deadline to submit articles is the 5th week of the quarter - October 29 to November 3. You can send articles to my attention at: KellyMJSmith at gmail.com<mailto:KellyMJSmith at gmail.com>

Thank you and I look forward to working with all of you!

Kelly Smith, ABCP
Senior Technical Writer
Business Continuity Corporate Systems
Information Security and Compliance