[Idl-discuss] Call for articles for December newsletter

Viqui Dill viqui.dill at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:59:00 UTC 2019

I wrote a programs update and set the publish date for December 31 so you
can change the date and get it into the lineup.

*Viqui Dill*
Worship Arts Pastor for the exchange
<https://www.facebook.com/exchangeWinc/>
STC Associate Fellow <https://www.stc.org/wiki/what-is-an-associate-fellow/>
STC Distinguished Community Service Awards
<https://www.stc.org/stc-awards/distinguished-community-service-awards/>
committee chair
STC Summit 2020 <https://summit.stc.org/> speaker
Social Media manager and Director at Large for STC Washington, DC -
Baltimore (WDCB) Chapter <https://wdcb.stcwdc.org/>
Programs manager for STC Instructional Design and Learning (IDL) SIG
<http://www.stcidlsig.org/>
Technical Communications Leader for American Woodmark
<https://americanwoodmark.com/>
Contact: viqui.dill at gmail.com
Mobile: 540.303.0323
Social media: Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Viqui.Dill>, Twitter