[Orlando-discuss] STC Orlando 2016 Survey direct link

David Coe dcoe at tekdec.com
Sat Oct 1 19:35:51 UTC 2016

First of all, I want to apologize for any multiple email messages you may
have received while we try to get access to the survey to as many people as
possible to elicit feedback.

If you have taken the survey, please ignore the remainder of the message
and thank you for participating.

If you have not taken the survey yet, please click on the following link
which should take you directly to the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/stcorlando201609

Thanks again for your patience and your participation.

Respectfully yours,

David Coe
321-287-4263
dcoe at tekdec.com
www.tekdec.com

Vice President, STC Orlando Central Florida Chapter
<http://www.stc-orlando.org/>