[STC-SM] networking event tonight at Paesanos

McDonnell, Sharon L. SMcDonnell at bcbsm.com
Tue Sep 16 16:11:57 UTC 2014

Tonight is the first event/program of the STC-SM 2014/15 year. We will be having a networking dinner/happy hour at Paesanos on Washtenaw Ave in Ann Arbor. Discussion is free; dinner/drinks are on you. Please come out and let us know what you are up to and find out what we have planned for the coming year.

The information contained in this communication is highly confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this communication is directed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended receipt and delete the original message without making any copies.

 Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network of Michigan are nonprofit corporations and independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.