[STC-SM] Recruitment firms recommendation

Mary Jo David maryjo at writeawayent.com
Sat Apr 25 21:57:09 UTC 2015

Angel:

Over the years, I’ve had occasion to contract through Otterbase (out of Livonia); Secure Talent (out of San Diego); and many years ago, Manpower out of Ann Arbor.  I can’t speak for their placement abilities because, in each case, I had found or been recommended for the position so the agencies really served more as facilitators due to them being “approved vendors” for the companies I was going to work for.

Mary Jo