[STC-SM] Adobe Acrobat question

Mary Jo David maryjo at writeawayent.com
Thu Jan 7 00:53:41 UTC 2016

Sharon:

I had never saved an existing PDF to a Word doc, so I just tried it on a
very simple one-page document. Unfortunately, the doc I tried this on didn't
have a header/footer. I can tell you that it seems to have maintained my
original font (Calibri) and font sizes as well as the bolding here and
there. However, every line of text in the resulting Word file seems to be
inserted in a separate frame. Also, it did not maintain my original tabbing.

Below you can see my original PDF and the resulting Word file (if the
listserv will let me paste images into this reply).  Hope this helps.the
recipe is a good one, by the way!

ORIGINAL PDF FILE:

FILE APPEARANCE AFTER IT'S BEEN CONVERTED TO A .DOC (I purposely left a
frame showing when I captured this image so you can see what I'm talking
about):

Mary Jo David
Write Away Enterprises
Ph: 734-392-0019  |  Cell: 734-634-1828