[STC-SM] email address needed

McDonnell, Sharon L. SMcDonnell at bcbsm.com
Tue Jan 26 18:53:30 UTC 2016

Hi, can anyone tell me how to contact Christine Pellar-Kosbar? I thought I had her email address, but can't find a trace of it. Don't post here, just send it to programs at stc-sm.org<mailto:programs at stc-sm.org>. Thanks

The information contained in this communication is highly confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this communication is directed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended receipt and delete the original message without making any copies.

 Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network of Michigan are nonprofit corporations and independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.