[Stc_presidents-discuss] Welcome to the Presidents' Email List

Cindy Pao cindy at paofamily.com
Fri Dec 5 16:07:24 UTC 2014

Good morning!

My name is Cindy Pao, and I am the team lead for the Outreach Team on the
Community Affairs Committee.

This email is your notice that the Presidents' email list is officially
online. Thank you to everyone who has advocated for this list and helped
round up email addresses.

I suspect that some people will receive this email twice. Where it has been
possible, I've added the email alias for a chapter's president as well as
any personal email address I have for a chapter president. If you receive
the email twice, you can decide whether you want to leave both email
addresses subscribed or remove one of them.

I encourage you to use this email list to communicate with each other -
especially with the information sharing encouraged by the CAA - and ask
around about best practices.

Also know that the entire Outreach team is subscribed to this email list so
that we know when you need help.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Sincerely,

Cindy Pao

Associate Fellow

Co-Manager, IDL SIG

Immediate Past President, Houston Chapter

CAC Outreach Team Lead

Distinguished Community Service Award Committee Chair

"In London, my wife and I knew we would never take a bus, because we are
American, and Americans do not take buses. We're never sure how to get on
them or how to pay, and we're always afraid they'll suddenly go in the wrong
direction. I'm not saying Americans are unadventurous. We tamed the West and
went to the Moon. But we did not do these things in buses. " Dave Barry 2014
Calendar