[Stc_presidents-discuss] STC Chicago's 60th Anniversary Gala

Adam Evans aevansb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:40:48 UTC 2014

Hello Presidents!

If we haven't met, I'm Adam Evans, current president of STC Chicago. In
January, we're celebrating 60 years as a chapter in STC, and we're
celebrating!

If you'll be near Chicago on Thursday, January 15, I'd love for you to
attend our anniversary celebration. (And if you're so inclined, share this
announcement with your Administrative Council or membership!)

We're excited to have STC President, Kit Brown-Hoekstra, speaking. We'll
also be enjoying a fabulous dinner on the 66th floor of Willis Tower
(formerly Sears Tower) in downtown Chicago. It's going to be quite an
evening, and I hope you'll consider joining us!

http://www.stc-chicago.com/2014/11/20/january-60th-anniversary-gala/

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with me directly.

Thanks,
Adam