[Stc_presidents-discuss] Welcome to the Presidents' Email List

Adame, Rafael Rafael.Adame at elekta.com
Wed Dec 10 22:25:08 UTC 2014

HI there,
My name is Raf Adame, and I am the current president of STC Southern Nevada here in Las Vegas, Nevada. Here is our facebook page link: https://www.facebook.com/stcsouthernnevada
We are a small group of writers, but oh well! Wish we had more, but what are you going to do? We meet once a month on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at Ford Country Auto mall in Henderson, Nevada.
We just had our Christmas party this past week, and always try to have a great time with our group. You all are welcome to come by and visit us if you are ever in Vegas!

Raf Adame | Senior Technical Writer
Elekta
2310 Corporate Circle, Suite 275
Henderson, NV 89074,  United States
Office: +1 702 992 5045 | Mobile: +1702 533 8303 | Fax: +1 702 992 5001
Rafael.Adame at elekta.com<mailto:Rafael.Adame at elekta.com> | www.elekta.com<http://www.elekta.com>