[Stc_presidents-discuss] Welcome to the Presidents' Email List

Stephanie Donovan donovan_stephanie at att.net
Fri Dec 12 16:54:05 UTC 2014

Wow, Kim. You should be commended for "holding down the fort" in Phoenix!
That's actually pretty inspiring to read. (Had a great experience at your
conference, by the way, so good job!)

I also think having a big project is such a good idea. I will have to bring
this up at our next council meeting.

I'm already really appreciating this list so much!

Stephanie Donovan

President, STC Houston