[Stc_presidents-discuss] Welcome to the Presidents' Email List

Jeffrey Kreger latechwriter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 23:58:36 UTC 2014

Hello, everyone!

Has anyone else noticed that the main STC website (http://stc.org/) has
been down for quite awhile (well, at least a week or so). Does anyone have
any info on this? I want to renew my membership, and would like to review
membership levels, but I'm unable to access any of those pages. Grrr.

Happy holidays,
Jeff

--
Jeffrey W. Kreger (President|Los Angeles Chapter, STC)
L.A. Tech Writer | LinkedIn profile

--
Jeffrey W. Kreger