[Stc_presidents-discuss] Welcome to the Presidents' Email List

Adam Evans aevansb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 14:18:30 UTC 2014

Here's a direct link that should let you navigate to the registration page
while the site is down.

https://access.stc.org/prod/ICommerce/MemberHome.aspx

Thanks,
Adam

--
STC Chicago
60th Anniversary Gala

Interested in Sponsoring this Event?
See our 60th Anniversary Sponsorship Opportunity (PDF)
<http://www.stc-chicago.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/2015-STC-Chicago-60th-Anniversary-Gala-Sponsorship-Opportunity.pdf>
.