[Stc_presidents-discuss] Roster Compare Tool

Cindy Pao cindy at paofamily.com
Sat Dec 27 21:14:35 UTC 2014

Happy Holidays, chapter leaders!

Attached please find version 2 of the Roster Compare tool.

This version provides contact information in the resulting report. Also, you
have the ability to see members who have dropped from your chapter and new
members, too.

If you have any questions about using the macro, let me know!

Sincerely,

Cindy Pao

Associate Fellow

Co-Manager, IDL SIG

Immediate Past President, Houston Chapter

CAC Outreach Team Lead

Distinguished Community Service Award Committee Chair

"In London, my wife and I knew we would never take a bus, because we are
American, and Americans do not take buses. We're never sure how to get on
them or how to pay, and we're always afraid they'll suddenly go in the wrong
direction. I'm not saying Americans are unadventurous. We tamed the West and
went to the Moon. But we did not do these things in buses. " Dave Barry 2014
Calendar