[Stc_presidents-discuss] Voting electronically in STC Chapter elections

Charles Crawley charles.crawley at rockwellcollins.com
Mon Apr 6 13:25:31 UTC 2015

Hi all.

After finally cobbling together a slate for our chapter elections for
positions for 2015-2016 (in which we are unfortunately recycling presidents
again), I wanted to ask if anyone can recommend a good way of voting
electronically.

We have done Word ballots online, but they are clumsy.

I am not particularly concerned about voting irregularities, since most
people don't vote anyway.

I just want to give people an opportunity to vote.

Thank you,

Charles R. Crawley
Eastern Iowa Chapter President
Cedar Rapids, Iowa