[Stc_presidents-discuss] [Stc_sigleaders-discuss] [SPF] Voting electronically in STC Chapter elections

Sagan,Jamye sagan.jamye at heb.com
Mon Apr 6 14:41:30 UTC 2015

To Cindy’s point, we use Survey Monkey to conduct elections within the IDL SIG. It’s easy to set up and analyze results. Plus, once you set up one election, you can simply copy and paste/edit for future ones. It’s worth every penny (free version allows for 10 questions and up to 100 responses). Plus, you can use Survey Monkey to conduct surveys within your community – from brief mini-surveys to more complex demographic ones (an activity you can claim on your CAA form!).

--Jamye

Jamye Sagan
H-E-B Pharmacy
•: 210-938-8526