[Stc_presidents-discuss] [Stc_sigleaders-discuss] [SPF]Voting electronically in STC Chapter elections

Ben Woelk ben.woelk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 15:20:17 UTC 2015

ElectionBuddy sends out individualized links. That's one of the reasons STC
Rochester went with it. However, there's only been one contested election
for the chapter in the last several years, so the potential of
ballot-stuffing hasn't been too much of a concern.

--
Ben Woelk, CISSP
Chair, Community Affairs Committee

Author of *Shockproofing Your Use of Social Media: Staying Safe Online
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OJMK4T2/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00OJMK4T2&linkCode=as2&tag=infosecommun-20&linkId=2Q4UZYWENIEEKVYG>*,
available on Amazon Kindle.

*Connect with me on social media:*

   - *Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ben.woelk>*