[Stc_presidents-discuss] Mentoring programs

Carolyn Kelley Klinger carolyn.klinger at verizon.net
Mon Apr 6 18:28:34 UTC 2015

On behalf of the Community Affairs Committee, I am compiling a list of communities that have a local mentoring program.
We would like to offer a break-out session at Leadership Day during which community leaders can discuss these programs and STC's Mentor Board (http://www.stc.org/education/1414-mentor-board).   When you let me know if your community has a mentoring program, please also let me know if a representative from your leadership team will be attending Leadership Day at the STC Summit.  Thanks,Carolyn KlingerSTC Washington, DC - Baltimore ChapterCommunity Affairs Committee