[Stc_presidents-discuss] FW: [Stc_sigleaders-discuss] Projector Needs a Home

Sagan,Jamye sagan.jamye at heb.com
Mon Apr 13 18:10:58 UTC 2015

Chapter Leaders,
Anyone in need of an overhead projector? Louise Tincher of the Policies & Procedures SIG has asked me to share the following message with you all. See below for her contact info:

**begin message from Louise**

All:

The last president of the extinct Southwestern Ohio Chapter of STC has an overhead projector that belonged to the chapter. It plugs into a computer and projects the video overhead. It would be nice to hand this off to an STC community that could use it. We could do this at the Summit this June in Columbus, Ohio, or we could ship it (on your dime).

Please contact me directly if your community is interested.

Regards

Louise Tincher
louise at tincher.to
937-554-3366

**end of message**

--Jamye

Jamye Sagan
SIG Liaison, CAC
Member, Community Achievement Award Committee
Surveys & Social Media Manager, IDL SIG

Jamye Sagan
H-E-B Pharmacy
office: 210-938-8526