[Stc_presidents-discuss] This Just In! Dateline Houston and Upcoming STC Houston Events!

donovan_stephanie at att.net donovan_stephanie at att.net
Tue Apr 14 02:39:12 UTC 2015

I wanted to share STC Houston’s February/March Dateline Houston newsletter. Visit our website at stc-houston.org and come and join us if you are in the Houston area for one of our upcoming events!

The March/April edition of Dateline Houston is out and ready for your perusal!

Dateline Houston Newsletter – March/April 2015

Be sure to also check our website for any late breaking news. See you at our fun program meeting at University of Houston Downtown next Tuesday, April 14.

You can also see some of the fun things we had going on in February and March here.

On Sat., May 9th, come to a FREE Career Makeover Workshop from STC Fellow and Crowd-Favorite Speaker, Jack Molisani! More details here.

Feel free to email me if you have questions on anything and share with your chapters!

Stephanie Donovan
STC Houston President
president at stc-houston.org