[Stc_presidents-discuss] Mentoring programs

Alice Brzovic alicebrz at cox.net
Wed Apr 15 23:03:37 UTC 2015

STC San Diego's mentoring program is in it's third year. This year our mentoring program coordinator is Ann Winclair. Jeff Freeman was the previous coordinator.

Our VP of Membership, Lori Meyer, will be representing STC San Diego on Leadership Day at the STC Summit.

Regards,
Alice Brzovic
alicebrz at cox.net
760-721-6327