[Stc_presidents-discuss] Mentoring programs

Stephanie Donovan donovan_stephanie at att.net
Mon Apr 20 13:44:17 UTC 2015

STC Houston has a new mentoring program we've rolled out this year that has been received well. The program involves pairing area technical communication students with senior-level STC Houston members. Our program is outlined in a document that I can send on. Sadly, I will not be able to attend the conference this year. However, Cindy Pao will be there and a part of leadership day. I will see if she can share our experiences or I will pass along our program document to you, Carolyn.
Thanks!
Stephanie DonovanSTC Houston, President