[Stc_presidents-discuss] Program Manager Idea Sharing

Michelle Despres michelle.despres at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 23:35:36 UTC 2015

Hello:

We don't really have a kick-off event. Our council had its annual strategy meeting last week.  We discuss programs and other chapter initiatives.

Our first chapter meeting is in September, and we're doing a networking and peer showcase event.

Our biggest struggle this year will be finding adequate meeting locations within a reasonable commute for members. Our new initiate is webcasting our meetings. If anyone has had success webcasting, please let me know.

Michelle