[Stc_presidents-discuss] Program Manager Idea Sharing

Viqui Dill viqui.dill at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 19:03:17 UTC 2015

Hi guys - The IDL SIG is using this handy pdf of "Using Adobe Connect for
Live Online Learning" by Cindy Huggett
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvZl8iO4aATZWhySW5saWxwMXc/view?usp=sharing

We have definitely used the webcam to add a personal touch to the webinar.

Now that I've had some experience with AdobeConnect, I really like it. It
was a bit clunky and not very intuitive at first.

*Viqui Dill*

viqui.dill at gmail.com
540.303.0323
facebook.com/Viqui.Dill <https://www.facebook.com/Viqui.Dill>