[Stc_presidents-discuss] Bookkeeper? Bank accounts? Credit unions?

Richard Mateosian xrmxrm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 01:32:37 UTC 2015

None of the chapters I belong to has a paid bookkeeper. We all have elected
treasurers. Most have served for many years, but the job places few demands
on anyone.

I am treasurer of the Berkeley Chapter. The financial reports we send STC
are accurate but no more detailed than necessary, The tax filings take a
few minutes each year. Meeting accounting is the most work, but I don't see
how a paid bookkeeper would help with that.   ...RM

--

Richard Mateosian <xrm at pacbell.net>
Berkeley, California