[Stc_presidents-discuss] Bookkeeper? Bank accounts? Credit unions?

Lori Meyer meyer.communications at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 04:05:38 UTC 2015

Hi, Nancy and everyone,

I have volunteered for several STC chapters and none of them has used a
paid bookkeeper. Often, the chapter treasurer serves for two or more years.

I think it would be beneficial for both chapters and SIGs to have an update
of the Guidelines for STC Community Treasurers, since the last release was
in 2011. STC Board members, would this be something that could be done in
2016?

Regards,
Lori Meyer
Volunteer, lots of communities